Work Opportunity in Johannesburg
As a proficient member of our problem-solving team at the executive tier, your primary responsibility will be to help untangle complex business challenges from the conceptual phase right through to implementation. As part of management at PwC, your role will encompass the following professional competencies and duties amongst others:
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications and desirable skills:
- Bookkeeping / Executive Secretarial Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Professional Correspondence
- Ability to communicate with high-level individuals
As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- Diary Management for Partners
- Setting up of meetings and minute taking
- Travel bookings and arrangements (local and international).
- Compile and type proposals, presentations, and general correspondence.
- Perform ad hoc personal tasks for the directors
- Co-ordinate team events/ meetings and provide administrative support.
Please note that the position will remain open until filled.
You can download Z83 application form here: Z83 Application Form
Was this helpful?
0 / 0