Job Opportunity in Nigel
Are you passionate about sales and customer service? Are you experienced in managing stock and supply chain activities? If yes, then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
Main Performance Activities
- Providing outstanding customer service to all customers who walk into the branch.
- Keeping customers informed about additional products to increase sales.
- Regular monitoring of stock levels and ordering supplies from the supplier or procurement as necessary.
|Accepting the stock and validating the counts are accurate.
|Taking inventory from the receiving department and verifying the pricing is correct.
|Performing daily, weekly, and monthly stock counts.
Technical Proficiency & Knowledge Required
Candidates must demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of AFGRI Retail’s product line.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Client support abilities, along with proficiency with guidelines and protocols.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer awareness
- Effective time management
- Drive for self-development
- Conceptual ability
The deadline for applying is 9th February 2024. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest and advise that if you have not heard from us within 30 days of the deadline, your application was unsuccessful. The recruitment process will follow AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy.
Please note that we will need to process your personal information to consider your application.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0
#Jobs & Vacancies