Qualifications / Requirements:
• A minimum of 12th grade with math / accounting.
• Production diploma or production related qualifications are essential.
• Manage production processing in accordance with food safety standards, ie.
FSSC 22000 / HACCP.
• A minimum of 2 years of contactable reference experience with respect to the advertised position is an absolute requirement.
• Must have excellent communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
• Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Syspro, WMS and HMI will be advantageous.
• Must be a healthy person who can perform work-related physical work.
• Must be a good leader who can control and motivate operators on the production floor to achieve greater efficiencies.
• Must be an open-minded person who can identify alternatives for continuous improvement.
• Must be a positive person who can work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
• The production of fruit juice concentrates in accordance with food safety standards such as FSSC 22000.
• The daily control of the reception, mixing and packaging of raw materials of all production activities.
• Maintenance of daily records of production documentation.
• Overtime and shift work during peak production months.
• Additional duties as needed for this position.
The Company offers the selected candidate:
• Market-related compensation and other standard benefits of the Company.
Send your CV by fax or email before June 30, 2021 to:
The human resources officer:
Attention: I Joanne Bruwer
Reference: Production foreman
Fax: 086 697 0462
Email: [email protected]
If you were not invited for an interview, within 3 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0