Nestle Packaging Learnership

Packaging learning
East London, ZA
Position snapshot
Nestlé is much more than the world’s number one food and beverage company. We are committed to helping our communities live healthier and happier lives, our factory in East London currently offers a stimulating opportunity for students to complete a confectionery making apprenticeship over a 12 month period, reporting to the Department of Education and Human Resources Training. The program will be offered in the following format: 30% will be face-to-face training, while the remainder of the time, 70% will be spent on the factory production lines. Holders will be assigned through areas of the production factory for the duration of the apprenticeship.

position Summary
Training will include meeting the target result on the production line and completing the learning log book and evidence documentation folder necessary to successfully complete the qualification.

If you have a passion for learning and want to start your career in the confectionery manufacturing industry, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Key responsibilities will include:

Understand the flow of operations associated with the responsibilities of the position.
Completion of theoretical learning, practical application and evaluations in the Apprenticeship of Confectionery Manufacturing.
Understand and apply the production line processes and report any quality deviations to the process controller / team leader.
Observe all operational hygiene / safety procedures and good manufacturing practices / procedures, including the use of safety / hygiene equipment as specified (SPI) or as directed.
Performs any related tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
Communicates effectively and efficiently with online colleagues and the team leader.
What will make you successful?
Matric with math
Residing in East London
Working knowledge of the production environment, including equipment.
General factory / plant work experience
Please note that the company will not pay relocation fees.

Closing date: September 27, 2021

Was this helpful?

0 / 0