|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Education & Training
The WSP Group South Africa provides Environmental Bursaries to students pursuing a relevant degree in a recognized South African university.
The WSP Group is an internationally recognized corporation offering professional services in sectors involved in engineering, energy, healthcare advisory services, mining, shipping and more.
From its beginnings in 1885, WSP now has about 49,000 employees and a global footprint spanning the Americas, Europe, India, Middle East. Africa and the Asia-Pacific.
WSP SA Environmental Science Bursary Programme 2020
WSP South Africa’s Environmental Science Bursary Programme for the 2020 academic year provides a 12-month bursary support through vacation work and the possibility of employment upon graduation whenever possible.
This bursary offers a year of monetary a support to students currently studying a Bachelor’s degree or Honour’s Bachelor degree in Science.
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet the programme’s ,minimum requirements in order to be considered:
- Must be in third or Honour’s year of BSc Environmental Sciences studies
- Obtained at least a 75% grade average with no failing marks for the 2019 school year to date
- Must not be a current beneficiary of any scholarship or bursary support
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups are preferred but all South African citizens
- Demonstrates a strong sense of community
- A reliable team member
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Open to learning and considering constructive feedback
- Capable of delivering desirable results even under pressure and stressful situations
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Has initiative and highly responsible
- Knows how to prioritize tasks
- Solid time management skills
- Always looking for solutions
- Trustworthy and dependably
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Innovative with critical thinking skills
How do I apply?
To apply, you will need to register an account on the company’s recruitment page :
- Fully accomplished application form
- Certified copy of 2019 tertiary progress report or scholastic transcript
- Copy of up to date CV with complete contact details
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Certified copy of matric results
- Two (2) reference letters
- Signed letter stating applicant is not a beneficiary of any scholarship or bursary support
Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted.
Click here to register an account. If you already have one, go ahead and log in to start the application process.
Click the link to view the WSP SA Environmental Sciences Bursary Programme 2020 advert.
For further questions about the bursary programme, send it to [email protected].