|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
Applications close on 31 August 2020
Posting Country: ZA
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
• Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
• Must be 26 years old or younger.
• South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
• Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
• Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
• A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
o Electrical / Electronic Engineering
o Computer Software Engineering and
o Information Systems/Information Technology
• Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
• Complete your application by answering the pre-screening questions accordingly. Please ensure to attach a copy of your certified academic results and identity documents. Applicants can state their preference to be considered for the Discover Graduate, Internship programme or both programmes.
• Once you have registered and applied our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way! Eligible candidates will be invited to complete our digital online assessment.