|Location||Amanzimtonti, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2022|
Are you passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading retailer?
As a Floor Controller you will support the store leadership team in developing, managing the floor team, and support the store to achieve maximum customer service experience.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- The ability to support the store management team to provide outstanding leadership to the store team.
- Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer centric mindset.
- Generating high levels of motivation and commitment within the store.
- Allocate time effectively; handle multiple tasks and completing priorities.
- Provide input and manage merchandise and visual principles
- Drive performance through the store KPI’s (e.g. turnover, rewards, new accounts, visuals. Etc).
- A Matric certificate.
- Minimum 3 years retail experience with a minimum of 1 year store leadership experience.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers and situations.
- A high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers.
- An outstanding leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.