|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
Transport & Logistics
The Tiger Brands Trainee Programme is a 24 month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation. Trainees across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for roles within the organisation.
What Are We Looking For?
- Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company,
- Would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification.
- Management Trainees must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification,
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have a relevant Bachelors degree
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution
- Below the age of 25
Must be in any of the following Fields of study:
- Engineering: BSc/BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial & Electrical)
- Supply Chain: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Human Resources: BCom Degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- Corporate Affairs: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development. Communications, Strategic Communication, Journalism)
- Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree ( Majoring in Marketing)
- Customer: BCom Degree in Business or related fields ( Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management etc)
- Africa: Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing