|Location||Amanzimtoti, South Africa|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
To assist the Brand Activator and perform functions as a brand character. Installation of ABS Signage Boards. Responsible for assisting the Brand Activator in carrying out activities as per the monthly promotion / activity calendar. Responsible for picking up all stock / branding for the present weeks promotions. Carrying out functions as per the Brand Propostion. Responsible for upkeep of the character costume and branding.
Liaising with Merchandisers relating to in-store stock levels
based on the following:
• Stock levels
To liaise with
• Merchandisers With regards to promotions as per the activity calendar
• Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
• 1 years experience (Operational Execution) Experience with in-store promotions, event
coordination and general administration.Key Qualities
Critical Success Factors
• Customer Perspective
• Routine communication with customers or clients
• Proactive identification of problems that are concrete and procedural, apply known solutions in line with guidelines provided or escalate more difficult problems to superiors.
• Others outside the organisation
• Able to communicate verbally in a logical manner.
• Takes the intended audience into account when communicating verbal information.
• Makes use of appropriate business language in verbal communication.
• Includes all relevant information in verbal arguments.
• Demonstrates proficiency of language in verbal communication.
• Interprets complex information to expresses own viewpoint in verbal communication.
• Concludes verbal arguments by making reference to relevant facts
• Helps others with their work.
• Meets commitments to team members or others in the organisation.
• Actively contributes to team discussions and the accomplishment of team work plans.
• Shares expertise and resources to help others address their needs.
• Seeks to include all those who can contribute to the most successful outcome and those who have a stake in the results.
• Actively keeps all stakeholders informed.
• Attempts to reinvigorate team processes when progress is lagging: stays engaged even when not in
full agreement with the team’s direction.
• Asks questions to identify customer needs or expectations
• Follows through and meets personal commitments to others on time
• Takes responsibilities seriously and consistently meets the clients’ expectations for quality, service, and professionalism.
• Continuously monitors delivery to make sure the customer is receiving good service
• Shows a strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations
• Able to own responsibility for mistakes, apologise and make suitable changes to services