|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
Are you passionate about our brands and would like to join a leading retailer.?
We are looking for high energy and confident team members, who will help create positive energy and excitement around our brand and products. If you have strong selling instinct and enjoy impressing Customers with your keen sense of style and creative eye then this position is for you!
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Provide feedback to management regarding stock issues and movements
- Drive the ultimate customer experience
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Managing the receiving and dispatching of stock
- Processing stock within specified time frames
- Facilitating efficient rotation of stock, from the stockroom to the sales floor
- Ensuring the neatness and Housekeeping standards are world class
- Manage Shrinkage in line with company standards
- A Grade 12 qualification or equivalent
- Retail experience (essential)
- 2 years Stockroom experience (Advantageous)
- A customer-centric attitude and approach
- Excellent communication & organising skills
- Strong administrative & prioritising skills
- High attention to detail
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.