|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 5, 2020|
The Savoy Lodge has undergone a bit of a makeover and we are looking for a housekeeper to join our new team looking after our 11 bedrooms and bars.
The role is 5 days a week, 8.00 – 16.30
There does however need to be flexibility and you will be required on occasion to work in different areas if required.
The ideal person to join our team we are looking for will ideally have experience of working within housekeeping to very high standards. .
Salary + Benefits
- Hourly pay dependent on your experience
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension Scheme & Company benefits
- Great team to work for.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry and linen service;
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors;
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings;
- Tiding up rooms;
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers);
- Washing windows as scheduled;
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately clean to standard;
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: R26.00 – R68.00 per hour
Experience: cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No