|Location||Secunda, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Sasolburg, Free State, South Africa
Position Name: Learner Electromechanic
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young employees to participate in our Learner Electro Mechanic programme. The programme is carried out in Secunda and Sasolburg. We will train, develop and assist you in becoming a qualified Electro Mechanic.
In line with our commitment to employment equity and our specific focus on gender diversity in the operational environment, we welcome female candidates to apply.
WHAT IS EXPECTED?
- Full commitment and participation on the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitiude
- Meet all passing standarts on both theory and practical test
- Obtain a EM Trade Certificate upon the completion of your practical training.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU NEED:
- A complete Grade 12 / N3 with:
- Mathematics or Grade 12 ( E Symbol / 40%) or N3 Certificate with pure mathematics (E Symbol / 40%) not Mathematic Literacy.
- Physical Science / Engineering Science on Grade 12 / N3 level >40%
- English / Business English (pass)
- Commitment to complet and excel on the training programme.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Self-mastery - Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Apply via USSD *134*466# or on MOBI at https://sasolcareers.datafree.co
FREE on all leading mobile networks (Telkom, MTN, Vodacom, Cell C)
ONLY USSD or MOBI APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED .
- Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
- If you don’t hear from us within a month (60 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.