|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
Company: South African Police Service
Job Title: General Worker
Location: Head Office, Pretoria
Closing Date: 04 September 2020
POST: General Worker
LOCATION: Corporate Services, Head Office, Pretoria
REMUNERATION: R102 534 per annum
- Maintaining of high level of hygiene in and around the SAPS premises where routine tasks are to be performed, which may include either inner or outer parameters.
- Performing routine tasks such as dusting, polishing furniture and floors, removing refuse bags.
- Mopping of all tiled flooring.
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchenware and utensils.
- Safekeeping and handling of a variety of cleaning materials.
- Wearing of stipulated work wear.
- Making tea for meetings, catering for meetings.
- Delivering and picking up documents.
- A Grade 10 qualification will serve as an advantage.
- Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Be able to read and write.
- The ability to operate elementary machines and equipment.
- Willing to work extended hours when necessary.
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be a SA Citizen;
- Be fluent in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.