|Location||Middelburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
Key responsibilities will include:
- The Process Controller at Raw Materials Loading must ensure that raw materials are available and loaded via the Conveyor belt, Baskets and Skips, regularly communicate with relevant internal customers.
- Raw Materials quality by ensuring that correct raw materials are loaded at EAF.
- Monitoring the stock levels to ensure raw materials availability.
- Checking basket car scales, keeping charts updated and preventing contamination of raw materials.
- Ensuring that the plant is operational to prevent Plant delays, monitoring the plant scada and reporting
- Monitoring and ensure that radioactive systems are functional at all times, report radioactive alarms and/or deviations.
- Daily checks of relevant production equipment and inspection of the raw materials stockpiles.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Grade('s): 10/9
- Our ideal candidate must have N5 or N6 technical subjects
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in production industry
- Knowledge of raw materials and stock control procedures will be advantageous.
- Must have the ability to; work independently and make decisions on shift basis, cope well under pressure and have high attention to detail.
- Required skills; problem solving, good verbal and written communication, Computer Literacy (MS Office), planning and organising.
SA Citizens only.
Due to the volumes of applications received - correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.