|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2020|
Education & Training
National Film and Video Foundation ( NFVF) invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 17 August 2020
Internship Provider : National Film and Video Foundation ( NFVF)
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The National Film and Video Foundation Internship Opportunities is looking for a group of highly talented and creative graduate to join a team that promotes and supports a vibrant film industry in South Africa. The internship will give the successful applicants a unique opportunity to become important members of the creative team and gain valuable experience.
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) is an agency of the Department of Arts and Culture that was created to ensure the equitable growth of South Africa’s film and video industry. We do this by providing funding for the development, production, marketing and distribution of films and the training and development of filmmakers. In addition, the NFVF commissions research and produces industry statistics that provide both the public and stakeholders with valuable insights into the South African film & video industry.
This year they are offering internships in the following areas:
- Film and Television Producing
- Script Writing
- Production Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Graphic Designing
- Applicants must be South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- Applicants must be in possession of a Matric qualification and completed Degree/National Diploma from a recognised South African Institute
- Applicants to submit a CV; Matric certificate; Tertiaty transcripts and qualification certificates
- Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programme
- Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment
- Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not a requirement
How to apply
Applications must be submitted by email to [email protected] or by fax to 0862738254 no later than 17 August 2020 quoting your area of internship on the subject line.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates