|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2020|
Computers & IT
National Arts Council (NAC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of IT Systems Analyst.
Salary: R376 596 – R443 601 per annum
National Arts Council (NAC) advertised post is as follows:
- IT Systems Analyst (Permanent)
- A recognised three-year Degree/National Diploma in Information Technology (IT) or a relevant equivalent qualification.
- Extensive relevant experience in the ICT industry specializing in system design and analysis which two years must be at a supervisor role.
- Project management, change management, knowledge management, service delivery Innovation (SDI), problem solving and analysis, people management and empowerment and client orientation and customer focus skills.
- Sound organising and planning, good communication, analytical, stakeholder relationship and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy. Knowledge of process and business requirements studies, IT support services, ITC management legislative frameworks, and Information Systems.
- Proven expertise in agile system design and analysis organisational operations and implementation strategy and ps. A track record of not less than 5 years in the ICT industry.
- The ability to implement internal systems and controls to ensure organisational effectiveness
- Ability to utilise technology to drive key outputs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platforms such as Office 365, SharePoint, Server technologies, Microsoft dynamics and Databases.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Above average writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Efficient and accurate with attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure
- Business acumen
- Delivery focus
- Team work.