|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
Company: Office of the Chief Justice
Job Title: Administration Clerk (Assets Controller)
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 04 September 2020
Re-advert Candidates who previously applied, are encouraged to re-apply
POST ADMINISTRATION CLERK (ASSETS CONTROLLER)
CENTRE GAUTENG LOCAL DIVISION: JOHANNESBURG
SALARY R 173 703.00 per annum.
Key Performance Areas
- Facilitate the maintenance of a complete, reliable and accurate asset register for
Departmental owned assets.
- Reconciliation of the general ledger (BAS), the asset registers (JYP) and the financial statements.
- Maintain a complete and accurate leased asset register.
- Perform the physical verification of assets as well as the completeness of the asset register.
- Management of losses as well as the disposal of unserviceable, redundant and obsolete assets.
- Grade 12
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Financial Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solution Oriented.
- Service Delivery Innovation (SDI).
- Client Orientation
- Customer Focus