|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2020|
Computers & IT
AUGUST 21, 2020
Henkel: Graduate / Internship Programme 2021
Location: Alberton, South AfricaYou need the following documents for the online application (PDF preferred):
- Curriculum vitae (C.V.)
- Other documents, e.g. diplomas, certificates, overview of grades, graduation diploma (collected to one PDF preferred)
- Please note that a letter of application/cover letter is not mandatory anymore and can be uploaded optionally
To speed up the review of your documents, please upload all relevant documents together at the same time.
How to ApplyProduction Grad / Intern
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Maximum of a year working experience.
- Good communication skills
Apply Online for the Henkel Production Graduate / Internship Programme Marketing Grad / Intern
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing.
- Maximum of a year working experience in a Marketing field.
- Presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office, MS Project and Windows 10