|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2020|
The purpose of this role is to provide general maintenance work to the Facilities for Merchants SA.
- Conducts general maintenance work on facilities, including, but not limited to:
1. replacing light bulbs,
2. touching up painting,
3. repairing workstation furniture,
4. moving of furniture and computers.
5. other ad-hoc work required to be carried out.
- Attends to all radical facility queries as assigned by the Facilities Officer.
- Walks through the Business Units and Merchants areas to ensure facilities are in excellent operational order.
- Reports any potential environmental risks or potential hazards to the Facilities Officer.
- Reports replenishment requirements to Facilities Officer/ Manager and ensures that equipment/materials, consumables are fully stocked at all times.
- Assumes responsibility for equipment assigned to him/her and ensures safeguarding of such.
- Reports on progress towards completion of work as required.
- Any other maintenance duties as requested by management.