|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 27, 2020|
There is no about us detail available.
Telephonic communication with client base to provide accurate product information in line with standards protocols.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 1 Year related experience.
- 6 months contract role.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Well Spoken.
- Customer Service Experience. It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments. Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results
- Manage own development to increase own competencies