|Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
- You are a disciplined team player
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a reputation for being able to work under pressure
- NQF level 4 - National Senior Certificate (Matric)
- Chemical Operations Level 2
Refinery Policy and Procedure Compliance
- Adhere to policy and proceduresStructured Rounds
- Ensure chemicals/products received, stored, loaded correctlyEquipment Reliability Operating Envelopes
*Plant/equipment monitoring and corrective actionsReporting and Administration*EROE data capture and highlight deficiencies
- Runsheet updates
- Shift log of usual/unusual activities and detailed handover
*SAP notification*Sampling and update labelling and log
- Document controlTurnaround
- Generate turnaround work list
- Buttlist plant and check equipment before box up
- EIS control
- TSTI issue and permit handback
- Operation, shutdown and start up of plant and equipMaintenance Activities
- Monitor maintenance and other activities in the area
- Prepare plant and equipment for maintenance and others
- Reports potential equipment problems
- Relevant communication to appropriate stakeholders, internally and externally
- Implement HSE Practices, incl identify, react, communicate iot prevent abnormal/emergency situations
Abnormal Situation Management
- Respond to upset/abnormal conditions on own area of operation and mitigate negative consequences
- Safety Training Observation Programme (STOP)
- Respond to or proacts plant equipment to maintain steady state
- Emergency Response to abnormal procedures/shut-down procedures
- SIPS Compliance
- Environmental control relating to refinery procedures and equipment
- Fire-fighting if required
- Refinery Policy and Procedure Compliance
- Structured Rounds
- Equipment Reliability Operating Envelopes
- Reporting and Administration
- Maintenance Activities
- Abnormal Situation Management
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen's Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.