|Location||Wadeville, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
Location: GT, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
We require the service of a Dry goods Controller reporting to the Dry Goods Manager at our Secondary Production plant, Wadeville.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Effective/ Efficient Management of dry goods stock
- Control and limit stock variances including waste
- Manage the Dry Goods store functions so that targets set are met and that operational methods are continually challenged and improved upon
- Effectively control the loading and offloading of contracted transport
- Ensure that the department is operating at acceptable safety/housekeeping standards
- Conduct departmental ICC’s (Monthly)
- Operational involvement
- Ensure competent and motivated subordinates
- Attain subordinates development plans
- Innovation and business improvements in support of operational goals
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- ND: Logistics / Warehousing or equivalent qualification.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in controlling/leadership functions of a warehouse environment
- Experience / background in a stores / warehousing environment
- Relevant experience in the management of subordinates/Strong leadership skills
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power Point (SAP will be advantageous).
- Dynamic and energetic individual
- Innovative, analytical and pro-active
- Must be able to communicate effectively with suppliers and internal customers.
- Knowledge and experience in administrative principles
- Knowledge of ISO and HACCP systems
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging ontowww.distell.co.za/careers.
Reference Number: 17653 Closing Date: 26 February 2021