|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
The Department of Water and Sanitation is offering Bursaries Programme for the academic year 2021 in South Africa.
Bursary Application closing date is 20 October 2020
Bursary Location: South Africa
Department Water and Sanitation will consider applications only for the following qualifications:
- BSc/BEng in Civil; Mechanical and Electrical
- BSc (Hons) in Civil; Mechanical and Electrical
- BSc in Hydrology; Geohydrology; Environmental Management; Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Environmental and Water Sciences
- BSc (Hons) in Hydrology; Geohydrology; Environmental Management; Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Environmental and Water Sciences
- National Diploma/BEng Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering; Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current); National Diploma in Water Care and Environmental Management and Biochemistry.
The bursary awards target the previously disadvantaged and impoverished persons from poverty-stricken and rural communities. Students with disability are encouraged to apply