|Location||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
|Date Posted||February 19, 2021|
Industry: Pharmaceutical Sector
Job category: Other: FMCG, Retail, Wholesale and Supply Chain
Location: Eastern Cape
Remuneration: Market Related
EE position: Yes
We are looking to recruit a permanent Distribution Liaison Administrator to work for United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD). The role will be based in Port Elizabeth and will report to the Operations Manager
- To ensure that completed customer orders are correctly, accurately and timeously checked into the disptach routes in order to meet stipulated dispatch and delivery cut off times in terms of UPD SOPs.
- To ensure that during the preparing for asnd the dispatch process that GWDP (Good Wholesaling and Distribution Practice) is complied with and that UPD SOPs are adhered to
- To ensure the daily the business unit comply and meet operational cost conatinment targets and stipulated cut off times and deadlines.
- To ensure that final trip sheets and all dispatch documentation is correctly, timeously and accurately prepared and that UPD SOPs are adhered to and POD are uploaded as per SOP.
- Manage the CRM process within the stipulated time frames.
- Ensure that any errors found are rectified, recorded and reported to the Operations/Branch Manager.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness in your allocated dispatch catch/area are maintained and that necessary equipment is available and maintained in an orderly manner.
Education and Knowledge
- Matric/Grade 12 or Abet level 4
- 1 years experience in Pharmaceutical Industry preferable
- Basic product knowledge
- Warehousing and distribution industry knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure/time deadlines
- Honesty and intergrity
- Attention to detail
- Motivation, enthusiasm and commitment
- Flexibility and wiilingness to work overtime