|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply Integrated Service Delivery Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Citizen Relationship & Urban Management Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Post Matric and currently studying towards a Certificate/National Diploma or Degree in Administration and/or Secretarial;
- Confirmation letter from the institution;
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages and Internet.
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 –35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered