|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2020|
Computers & IT
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Mobile Application Developer.
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) advertised post is as follows:
- Re- Advertisement: Senior Mobile Application Developer Grade P7 (C130001)
- Three Year Qualification in Computer Science or certification in IT Programming
- Alternatively, experience needs to be demonstrated in all three required programming languages
- Mobile “full stack” development experience, minimum 7 years.
- At least 3 years web/API developer experience.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the APP/PLAY stores.
- Proven experience of applying cross platform mobile frameworks e.g., ionic, Codename One, React Native etc.
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming e.g., C#, GO, Java, Objective-C, Swift, etc.
- Knowledge of backend integration between mobile applications and databases.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
For any inquiries related to the job content please contact Ms Rehelda Williams at (012) 394 5149