|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
Cape Winelands District Municipality is offering Graduate / Internship opportunities.
Location: Western Cape
To assist the Division: Regulation of Passenger Transport Services with:
- The execution of various transport planning, road safety and administrative tasks;
- Liaison and communication with various stakeholders;
- Site visits where required;
- Providing general administrative support.
- National Diploma or a Degree in Civil Engineering
- A certified copy of academic records with results sheet must accompany the application
- Valid Code B Driver’s licence
- Excellent communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape Province
How to apply
Originally completed applications, accompanied by originally-certified true copies of qualification certificates (degrees, diplomas, certificates, school certificates, etc) as well as required driver’s are to be submitted to:
The Municipal Manager, Cape Winelands District Municipality,
P.O. Box 100,
NB. Applications must be in a sealed envelope and endorsed with the relevant post name on the envelope.