|Location||Alfred Nzo, South Africa|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
Alfred Nzo Development Agency (ANDA) invites applicants to apply for Inservice Trainee / Learnership Programme 2020 / 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 02 September 2020
Learnership Location: Alfred Nzo District
Alfred Nzo Development Agency in partnership Agriseta hereby invites applicants for their In-service Programme from unemployed individuals from various communities residing within district from accredited institution or higher learning.
Five (5) number of selected candidates will be appointed who will receive stipend of R3000.00 monthly for a period of 12 months.
Field of study:
• Agriculture sciences/Agriculture Management
• Farming/Mixed Farming Systems
• Agriculture Economics
• Animal and Plant Production
- Invited candidate should make their own accommodation and transport arrangements.
Interested candidates should forward their applications with following documents:
• Application Letter
• A detailed CV
• Certified Matric Certificate
• Certified copy of ID Document
• A letter of recommendation for undergoing an in-service training programme, issued by the recognised academic institution.
• Certified copy of qualifications or a letter from the institution announcing the completion of the qualification
• Academic record
• Proof or Residence
Closing Date for Applications: 02nd September 2020
Applications to be hand delivered to the following address:
Hand Delivery to the Alfred Nzo Development Agency, Umzimvubu Goats
Complex, Hospital Road, Mount Ayliff, 4735.
LATE, EMAILED AND FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.