|Location||Durban, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2020|
1. A BSc in Biochemistry, Chemistry or other relevant degree, or BTech in Analytical ChemistryMinimum Experience
1. 2 year relevant laboratory experience is desired.
2. Experience with HPLC and mass spectrometric techniques.
3. Preparation of laboratory reagents and calibration standards.
4. Experience with clinical samples would be an advantage.
5. Computer skills - Spreadsheets, word processing and Powerpoint.
Skills and Knowledge Required
1. Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
2. Accuracy and precision.
3. Must be able to work under pressure.
AHRI is fully compliant with South African labour law and is committed to employment equity. This position is open to South African applicants and also valid work permit/visa holders.
AHRI reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.