|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2020|
Change Management, Change control process:
- 1 year working experience in IT environment
- Presentation Skills
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Skills
- Planning skills
- Organising Skills
- MS Offices skills
- Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Results & deadline driven
KEY RESULTS AREA
- Change Management, Change control process:
- Ensuring that Pre Release Sign off is obtained for changes in time and that USD is updated accordingly.
- Ensure test results and all related change documentation are attached to change (USD).
- Ensure that changes scheduled for weekly deploys are authorised and resources are available.
- Coordinating between software and hardware changes to avoid overlaps and impact
- Follow up with Business and IT Test team during testing cycles.
- Communicate and Report testing progress.
- Ensure accuracy of data in USD.
- Ensure that Change Process is followed to avoid and minimize Risk.
- Prevent repeating findings.
User support, providing supportand compile reports:
- 1. User support
- 1.1. Communicate relevant status of changes to users
- 1.2. Attend to ad hoc enquiries from users
- 1.3. Attend meetings
- 2. MIS Reporting
- 2.1 Extract and distribute daily status reports
- Registering and closing changes on USD.
- Updating statuses on USD.
- Uploading approved and amended specifications/Implementation Plans.
- Uploading test results to the relevant change.
- Obtaining required signatures for authorization.
- Communicating to the development teams that amended specifications has been uploaded to the relevant change on USD.
- Daily Status Movement report for each release and change.
- Daily Release Reports.
- Daily Schedule (Hardware and Software).
- Compose and maintaining release file.
- Post Implementation Review changes.
- Software and Hardware Changes.
- Scanning and upload inactive changes.