|Location||Mtubatuba, South Africa|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
2. Current registration with SANC as a Registered Nurse
3. Valid driver’s License
4. Computer Literacy (MS Office –Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
5. Fluency in English and Zulu
5. NIMART trained and experienced.
1. A minimum of 3-year recognizable nursing experience after registration as professional nurse with SANC, of which at least 1 year must be
experience working in a primary health care clinic.
2. Experience in providing HIV/TB and NCD’s treatment and care in a primary health care clinic
Knowledge and Abilities
1. Knowledge and experience in HIV/TB and NCD’s treatment and care.
2. Knowledge of the ethical principles of human subject’s research
3. Responsiveness, professionalism, supportive and assertive
4. Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, flexible and a good team player.
5. Ability to pay close attention to detail
1. Basic counselling and interviewing skills.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Good problem-solving skills
4. Knowledge of and experience in HIV/TB and NCD’s treatment and care
5. Responsiveness, professionalism, supportive and assertive
6. Well organised and possession of the ability to plan effectively and efficiently
7. Previous clinical research experience e.g. working in a clinical research project
8. Ability to work independently and in a multidisciplinary team, flexible and a good team player
Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. AHRI is fully compliant with South African labour law and is committed to employment equity. This position is open to South African applicants and valid work visa holders.
AHRI reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.